We buy all makes and models of Cars Trucks Vans Utes and 4x4s. Below is the list of vehicles we buy.

Cars we buy

  • We Buy All Makes and Models of Cars
  • We Buy Damaged Cars Any Year and Model
  • We Buy Old Cars All Makes and Models
  • We Buy Unwanted Cars.
  • We Buy Scrap Cars.
  • We Buy Junk Cars.
  • We Buy Wrecked Cars.
  • We Buy Accident Damaged Cars.
  • Best Prices Paid for All Japanese Cars


Commercial Vehicles We Buy

Top Cash Paid For Old Damaged Unwanted Trucks Vans & Utes

  • We Buy Trucks e.g. Mazda, Ford, Japanese, Hino, Isuzu, Daff, Mercedes Benz etc
  • We Buy Vans e.g. Japanese Hiace,Mazda E2000,Ford Enonovan Etc
  • We Buy Utes e.g. Japanese Hilux, Ford Courier,Mazda b2600, Etc
  • We Buy 4x4s e.g. HIlux Surf, Landcruiser, Nissan Petrol, Musso, Ford
  • Explorer, Suzuki Vitara,And All Other Makes & Models

The Best Place to Sell Old Cars in Melbourne If you have a car for sale in Melbourne that you’re looking to get rid of quickly, then talk to us at Metro Car Removals. We buy all manner of vehicle makes and models, include old, wrecked, commercial vehicles and more. We pay anywhere from $100 up to $15,999 for good quality vehicles, depending on their condition and recyclability, meaning you can get a great deal when you sell cars in Melbourne to us.One of the best factors is that we can give you an instant quote on your car. Simply call us on either 03 8707 4699 or 0392120282 and we can let you know how much your vehicle is worth. Alternately you can fill out our simple online form and we will get touch with your ASAP.Some of our customers do not have the time to go to Vicroads and cancell the unused registration of the vehicle and some still do not know that they can get a refund for the unused registration back from Vicroads.

If you wanted to sell your vehilce with Registration we will fill out a “Transfer Of Registration Form” As we are a licensed Motor Car Trader you do not need to provide us with a RoadWorthy Certificate and we keep the license plates, Or you can cancell the registration yourself and get a refund for the unused registration back from Vicroads by sending the plates back to Vicroads. click this link to go to Vicroads Website for more information.